Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Personal Scentsy Website

Did you know that having a personal website can help you market yourself as a Scentsy consultant online. Even just a Scentsy blog can be beneficial to help you find new customers online. If you are looking into this option GoDaddy is a good place to search for and purchase your domain name. There are naming rules that apply when you do, such as; don't choose a name that has any similarity to Scentsy in it, ie. Scentsygirl or ilovescentsi. My team name Scent-Z-itis is actually out of compliance. I'm not sure why they've let me keep it, lol. They may ask me to change it someday.

Currently, GoDaddy is offering $1.00 New Domain Names with the code JILLIAN1. You can use it on .coms, .nets, .biz and more. I suggest that you purchase a .com because that is the most popular in searches.

I don't know how long they will offer domains for $1, it's a promotion they do every once in a while.

If you are considering starting a personal Scentsy website there is some reading you'll need to do in the policies and procedures to guide you. You may also want to take a class on internet marketing. I know that it can be VERY lucrative when it's done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment