Friday, June 17, 2011

Bring Back My Bar Post Card


So here's what I did yesterday:

I made this 4x6 post card that you can print out as a photo at Walgreens or Target etc. Click this link to download the post card:

BringBackMyBarJuly2011

Before you print you can take this image and import it into a program like Paint or Gimp or any scrapbooking program that will let you modify an image. Enter your contact information on the bottom right corner then save and send it to print. Or you can print your own labels and stick them on. Address the back and use a post card stamp and mail them off to your customer list, past hostesses, neighbors, friends and family, etc. Or pass the out at parties, shows or fundraisers. (Remember this promotion only runs during July.)

Here's a really cool deal to print you post cards:

Click here to create an account on Kodak Gallery and you automatically get 50 Free 4×6 Prints! Plus, shipping is around $3.49. (The cost of shipping my vary depending on your location.)

As I said before, I did this yesterday and my order shows that it shipped today. Yay!


Contact me if you need help:) scent4you@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment