Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hey team, here's a blog I created just for US to ask questions and get answers. Here's my first post:

You recently received an update e-mail and an Out-of-Compliance Advertising Clarification e-mail: These e-mails answered some of my questions but I ended up having more questions than answers. My main concern was that I want to post my own personal deals on my Facebook wall. So here's how you can do that if you have a group page:

Go to "edit group settings" and click on this group is closed. See below for example.


Anyone can join and invite others to join. Group info and content can be viewed by anyone and may be indexed by search engines.


Admins must approve requests for new members to join. Anyone can see the group description, but only members can see the Wall, discussion board, and photos.


The group will not appear in search results or in the profiles of its members. Membership is by invitation only, and only members can see the group information and content.

If you have a personal page make sure that your account is set to exclusive so that people seeing your page are your friends. Meaning they have to friend you to see your page content.

If your FB account is set up this way you can post your OWN deals and specials as well as Scentsy deals and specials. You can include pictures and pricing. So go for it!!!

The rules that were sent in the e-mails from Scentsy apply to PUBLIC Facebook pages and paid advertising.

Source of information: Called Consultant Support and received this answer. I called again 10 min. later and received a different answer but then she called me back and confirmed information I received from the first call.

No comments:

Post a Comment